]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

RECMGMT-L Home

RECMGMT-L  March 2002

RECMGMT-L March 2002

Re: In Support of Paper and the New Yorker

Susan <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:03:06 -0500

text/plain

In this age of e-journals, e-books and the slim possibility of a truly
paperless society, I often wonder how individuals who can't afford
computers or the latest in electronic gadgetry feel about this and how
they may be affected.

Just wondering.