Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  April 2002

SOCNET April 2002

Re: statistics help

"Thomas W. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>

Thomas W. Valente

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:08:01 -0700

text/plain

All,
Christophe is quite right, my procedures were more appropriate for ego-centric data, not sociometric. I think in this case Paul has sociometric data and so estimates of in-degree, out-degree, and reciprocity, as well as other network properties can be made. - Tom