LISTSERV Archives

DBLOCATOR-L Home

DBLOCATOR-L  May 2002

DBLOCATOR-L May 2002

Blackwell

Bob Jones <[log in to unmask]>

SUS Libraries Database Locator Maintenance Issues <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 May 2002 12:10:02 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Apparently Blackwell has changed its URL structures.  The one in the
database locator does not always work (correctly).  The URLs below do
work. If you have the correct page in your workstation's cache, you have a
hard time replicating the error.

If it is OK, may we change the URL to the current structure?
Since the "showHome" page has a search box on it, I'd recommend that we go
there instead of directly to the simple search page (showSearch)

Bob