LISTSERV Archives

DBLOCATOR-L Home

DBLOCATOR-L  May 2002

DBLOCATOR-L May 2002

Re: netLibrary

Bob Jones <[log in to unmask]>

SUS Libraries Database Locator Maintenance Issues <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 May 2002 10:51:48 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Nancy,

I know I'm confused ...
If IP works, and if a person builds their own userid/password (which
presumably will work), why do we need the scripted link?  Maybe the
solution is to remove the scripted access from the DBL?

I'm forwarding this to the DBL list where others might have an idea.

Your email works! :-)

Thanks.   Bob Jones/UNF