]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Home

FLORIDABIRDS-L  May 2002

FLORIDABIRDS-L May 2002

ADMIN: virus is a hoax: Jdbgmgr.exe file

Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>

Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 May 2002 12:38:04 -0400

text/plain

The jdbgmgr.exe so-called virus is a hoax!

I must ask that all of you send your virus notices to me so I can check them
to see if they are hoaxes.

There are enough real viruses to go around without false notices.  I know
the impulse is to protect others, but without checking, more harm is done
than good when a false alarm is sent out.

Barbara Passmore
Listowner, FLORIDABIRDS-L