LISTSERV Archives

DBLOCATOR-L Home

DBLOCATOR-L  June 2002

DBLOCATOR-L June 2002

Re: June minutes draft

Rich Bennett <[log in to unmask]>

SUS Libraries Database Locator Maintenance Issues <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:39:43 -0400

text/plain

The "Chart of Database Locator Actions" link on
http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/webluis/dbl/ shows what specific steps to follow
when using either Catalyst or TN3270.

I just added a link to the Catalyst download page to the above DBL Info
page. As I recall, Mary Ann had some other Catalyst handouts she distributed
at the DBL workshop, but I don't believe that they are available anywhere on
the Web. My page/chart was an attempt to provide only the limited
information needed by the DBL maintainers (who are, in many cases, public
services staff).

Rich