]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

DBLOCATOR-L Home

DBLOCATOR-L  August 2002

DBLOCATOR-L August 2002

Ei Village - Cancelled at your institution?

Rich Bennett <[log in to unmask]>

SUS Libraries Database Locator Maintenance Issues <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:26:02 -0400

text/plain

Those of you at any of the following institutions may want to verify the
status of your subscription to Ei Village -- and update the DBL as needed.
From an ECC posting in July it seemed as though the sales rep for this
product had indicated that several of our institutions had dropped access; I
just found out that UF is one of those that has done so.

famu
fiu
fsu
ucf
unf
uwf

If you find that you no longer have access either, two records  (AAA0673 --
and AAA0105) must be updated. One is for Ei Village; the other for Compendex
Web (part of Ei Village).

I have also now added a link on the DBL Info page at
http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/webluis/dbl/ to the "Database Locator Strategies
for Cancelled Databases" document which I sent out a message about on 8/7
for comment. Here's a link to that message:
http://www.lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0208&L=dblocator-l&O=D&P=266
Rich