]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PSYART Home

PSYART  August 2002, Week 4

PSYART August 2002, Week 4

[Fwd: Article: Like Drugs, Talk Therapy Can Change Brain Chemistry]

Norman Holland <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:12:03 -0400

text/plain

Hi, gang,

Dianne Hunter was good enough to send me this article which I had intended to
post myself.  But Dianne saves me effort.  Thanks!

                        --Best, Norm
Norm Holland