Re: Textbooks on SNA

Dorothea Jansen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:10:04 +0200

text/plain

If your students speak German, see also my SNA textbook (blush):

Dorothea Jansen, Einführung in die Netzwerkanalyse, Lehrtexte
Soziologie. Leske & Budrich, Opladen. A second edition will be published
soon.
There ist also a "Lehrbrief" on this subject at the Fernuniversität
Hagen for distant teaching, including homworks. (1998, two courses).

Dorothea