]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

RECMGMT-L Home

RECMGMT-L  September 2002

RECMGMT-L September 2002

Fw: SOS Architecture Archive, Prague, Czech Republic

petjam3 <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:58:21 +1000

text/plain

I thought this maybe of interest to the Historic Archive of Ljubljana,
Slovenia. During the recent floods in Prague,  the Architecture Archive
containing works by the famous Slovenian Architect Joze Plecnik were
damaged.