]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Home

FLORIDABIRDS-L  October 2002

FLORIDABIRDS-L October 2002

Turkey Creek Sanctuary, Palm Bay 10/5/02

Bill & Shirley Hills <[log in to unmask]>

Bill & Shirley Hills <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 5 Oct 2002 19:56:48 -0400

text/plain

Just one more rather quiet morning at Turkey Creek, birds scarce.  We never
found an organized flock today so we had to find the migrants one bird at a
time.  Andy Bankert came with his dad - Andy was looking for the
Golden-Winged Warbler seen yesterday but it couldn't be located.  Bob Sicolo
birded with us; also, a couple from Vero birded until 10AM.

14 Warbler species:

1 Worm-Eating
1 Hooded (female)
1 N. Parula