FLORIDABIRDS-L October 2002

HUDSONIAN GODWIT - LEON COUNTY

Keith MacVicar <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:10:57 EDT

text/plain

Dottie and I went to the Springhill Road Sewage Treatment Facility (SRSTF)
early this afternoon where we met Donna Wells.  The three of us found the
HUDSONIAN GODWIT at around 2 p.m. on the south side of the large most
easterly holding pond.  The Eared Grebe was still in the southwest corner of
the same pond where there was also one Bonaparte's Gull.

Keith MacVicar
Tallahassee  FL
850/893-4840