]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Home

FLORIDABIRDS-L  November 2002

FLORIDABIRDS-L November 2002

Re: swallow tails (Mangrove vs. White-rumped)

John H Boyd III <[log in to unmask]>

John H Boyd III <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:28:15 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

I think you should examine the photos from the VIREO collection at
http://www.acnatsci.org/~wechsler/lightbox/ID-FRONT/SWALLOWS.html.  These
seem to support Turner & Rose.

--
John H. Boyd III                               [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Economics                             Phone: 305-348-3287