***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.sfu.ca/~insna/ *****
Need a Halloween Costume for a party this weekend?
Go as a clique/social circle/ego net...
1) Inflate 4-10 balloons with helium
2) Draw faces on the balloons
3) Tie them to your body
- you can even do strong and weak ties!
- add a few ties between your alters
- leave at least one structural hole
If other SNA people are at the party ask them to guess your 'effective network size'.
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.sfu.ca/~insna/). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.