Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Electronic Records Certifications
From: "Cunningham, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:16:12 -0600

Occasionally we have alluded to the possibility of electronic records
certification.  I was wondering if anyone has heard discussion of this,
particularly within AIIM. Is anyone contemplating doing something in this
area? Right now we have the CDIA which really only involves one domain of
the total electronic records knowledge base.
Is anyone offering an electronic records certificate?

Have you heard any rumors out there?

Raymond K. Cunningham, Jr. CRM, CA
Manager of Records Services
University of Illinois Foundation