Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Not records related - I need some advice and guidance
From: "Alan S. Zaben" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Dec 2002 09:38:30 -0500

Hi Folks,

I am a volunteer with a non-profit organization.  We want to formalize our
process for attracting, screening, placing, orienting, training, and
retaining volunteers for the organization, so a small group of us have been
tasked with creating a volunteer human resources department.

I would appreciate any advice or guidance you can provide.

"A Cancer Survivor"
Edison, New Jersey

Cancer may have robbed me of that blissful ignorance that once lead
me to believe that tomorrow stretched forever.  In exchange I've been
granted the wisdom to see each today as something precious, a gift to
be used wisely and fully.  Nothing can take that away.

Hopes and dreams reign where cancer cannot go.

List archives at