Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Not records related - I need some advice and guidance
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:08:29 EST

In a message dated 12/14/02 9:43:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> .  We want to formalize our
> process for attracting, screening, placing, orienting, training, and
> retaining volunteers for the organization,

Allen, you might want to talk with folks at the various museums in your area.
Most of them (I suspect) rely heavily on volunteers. This link will take you
to a Smithsonian webpage that provides contact information for their various
docent programs

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va

List archives at