Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Photograph Releases
From: Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:42:03 -0800

As with so many things, it depends.

How is the release worded?  If it transfers rights to the company, then
its yours!  If it grants permission, then with what caveats?

If the document isn't too large, copy the wording into a message.

Bernard Chester , CDIA, ICP
IMERGE Consulting
"Expertise in controlling unstructured information"
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Pacific Northwest Office
7683 SE 27 Street, #316
Mercer Island, WA  98040
office: 206-230-9253 / mobile: 206-979-7389