Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: RIM Software
From: "Gervais, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Dec 2002 06:28:25 -0500

Gerry - We used ForeMost at DOE at my last consulting position. I found it
to be to
cumbersome for my taste.

I concur with Gerry.  We use Foremost here at CCRA and my "personal" opinion
is it is not RIM software of choice.  It is slow, cumbersome and not as user
friendly as I would like.  Although the search function is quite good, it
can be quite arduous to narrow down searches to obtain relevant hits.  We
are in the process of looking at Enterprise wide software at the moment, but
want to ensure all our processes are in place first.  Cheers.

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Business Development and Strategic Planning Division,
Information Management Directorate,
Finance and Administration Branch,
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency,
16th Floor, Albion Tower, 25 Nicolas Street,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5

        '       (613) 957-6621

List archives at