From NARA website. Hope this helps.
One letter-size file drawer holds 1.5 cubic feet of records.
- One legal-size file drawer holds 2 cubic feet of records.
- Seven reels of standard digital computer tape (2400 feet long. 1/2 inch
wide) equal 1 cubic foot.
- One standard records center carton holds 1 cubic foot.
- Fifty 100-foot 35 mm microfilm reels equal 1 cubic foot.
- One hundred 100-foot 16 mm microfilm reels equal 1 cubic foot.
- One letter-size National Archives box holds 0.35 cubic feet of records.
- One legal-size National Archives box holds 0.43 cubic feet of records.
John A. Gervais
Business Development and Strategic Planning Division,
Information Management Directorate,
Finance and Administration Branch,
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency,
16th Floor, Albion Tower, 25 Nicolas Street,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5
' (613) 957-6621
* [log in to unmask]
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance