Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Thanks & Seasons Greeting
From: "Duncan, Wayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:47:38 -0600

I want to thank everyone that sent me congratulations and best wishes on my retirement. It is really great to receive so many kind comments.  I appreciate each and every one of them.

Today I saw the original message that listserv members received with the holiday greeting I sent.  The greetings did not arrive as designed.  Apparently the listserv server does not like colored characters and clipart any more than it likes attachments. The original greeting was in red script followed by Christmas clipart.

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone and I'm out of here!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne Duncan, Director
Records Management
University of Missouri System
2910 LeMone Blvd.