Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Salary and Compensation Survey
From: Susan Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:10:08 -0600

Happy Holidays!

I have been asked by the University of North Dakota Human Resources Office
to find an updated salary and compensation guide for the records and
information management field.  What prompted this was a year ago when we
were developing the records manager position for the main campus I was
asked if I had any information about current salary in the records and
information management profession.  I gave them the 1998 Salary and
Compensation Survey from ARMA.  The Human Resources Office is now asking me
if the 1998 Salary and Compensation Survey has been updated.  I thought
there was some talk about updating this but can anyone tell me if it has
been updated.  I checked the ARMA web site and didn't see anything.  Does
anyone know if there are plans to update this document in the near future?

Thank you!

Susan Carlson, CRM
Records Manager
Records & Information Management Program
UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences
PO Box 9037
Grand Forks, ND  58202
Phone (701) 777-6122
Email:  [log in to unmask]