Completing Graduate School forms online

Graduate School <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:39:12 -0500

text/plain

TO:        Graduate Students
RE:        Completing forms online

When using forms from
http://gradschool.rgp.ufl.edu/education/currentstudents.html#forms, the
Graduate School would appreciate your cooperation with completing PDF forms
on-line before printing and obtaining appropriate signatures. A substantial
number of handwritten forms are being submitted to the Graduate Student
Records Office. Handwritten forms often contain errors and/or illegible
handwriting that delays processing, which is why we have tried to include
features in our forms that will reduce these problems. Completing them
online before printing will allow us to process more efficiently and
accurately. If you are unsure about the information requested in the form,
please contact your department for assistance. Thank you for your
cooperation.

Graduate School
University of Florida
Grinter Hall  P.O. Box 115500
Gainesville, Florida 32611-5500
Phone: (352) 392-6622  Fax: (352) 392-8729
Web: gradschool.rgp.ufl.edu

NOTE: This and other messages from the Graduate School are maintained online
at:
http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/gradstudent-l.html