]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2003

GRADSTUDENT-L 2003

Re: "So You Want to Work in Academia?" Workshop Series

Graduate School <[log in to unmask]>

Elaine Casquarelli <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:15:34 -0500

text/plain

"SO YOU WANT TO WORK IN ACADEMIA?"
A Career Workshop Series

Here We Go: Organizing and Participating in the Job Search
Tuesday, March 4th, 11:45 am, Reitz Union Auditorium

John Banko, a Ph.D. candidate and Assistant Professor at NIU will be our
guest speaker. He has graciously agreed to talk about his recent experiences
in the job search process and answer any questions you may have.

We hope to see you there.  In the meantime, if you have any questions about
this program, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or 392-1601
ext. 216.

Until Tuesday...

With Warmest Regards,

Elaine Casquarelli, Ed.S.
Assistant Director for Graduate Services
Career Resource Center