]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2003

GRADSTUDENT-L 2003

Delayed e-mail delivery from the Graduate School

Graduate School <[log in to unmask]>

Graduate School <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:15:02 -0400

text/plain

September 10, 2003

TO:     Graduate Students

RE:     Delayed e-mail delivery from the Graduate School

Today you may have received several e-mails from the Graduate School,
originally sent August 22- September 2.  Apparently, there is a problem with
the university Gatorlink e-mail system which may have delayed delivery until
today--or in some cases, duplicated the original delivery.  Because this was
time-sensitive material, we regret that you may not have had the benefit of
these announcements in the intended timeframe.  As a back-up, messages sent
during the Fall term are also being posted to the new my.ufl.edu website.
Please begin checking this new website for important information.  You can
subscribe to the Graduate Student pagelet within the Student pagelet by
using the following directions.

Adding Pagelets
 Select the  Top [Student] Page by clicking on the tab.
Click on Personalize Content (located under Top [Student] page tab).
Check the box for the pagelet(s) you wish to have on your page.
Hit the Save button at bottom of the screen.
Verify that the pagelet is now on the page you want it to appear.
This pagelet will now appear on the page every time you log on.

Graduate School
University of Florida
Grinter Hall  P.O. Box 115500
Gainesville, Florida 32611-5500
Phone: (352) 392-6622  Fax: (352) 392-8729
Web: gradschool.rgp.ufl.edu