GRADSTUDENT-L 2003

ALS 6046 - Grant Writing is FULL

Graduate School <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:02:48 -0400

text/plain

TO:             PhD Students
FROM:   Deborah Hall, Entomology and Nematology
RE:             ALS 6046 - Grant Writing is FULL

The Grant Writing course (ALS 6046) for Spring and Summer C is full. Spring
2004 - 40 students on registration list (will be registered October 27th)
and 20 students on the waiting list Summer C 2004 - 50 students on the
registration list and 30 students on the waiting list. Students on the
Spring waiting list will be first on the Summer C registration list.

If you wish to verify your "spot" in this course, please email me at
[log in to unmask] Please include your full name and student ID number (we can
no longer use your SS#)

Please do not call. Thank you.

Deborah A. Hall
Student Services Office