GRADSTUDENT-L 2003

Library West Meeting on Thursday

Graduate School <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:52:35 -0500

text/plain

TO:             Graduate Students
FROM:   Katherine Morales, Library
RE:             Library West Meeting

Dear Graduate Students,
We are going to hold an open forum to discuss the Library West situation
with library administration. We need as much support as we can get, so
please come out with all of your comments, questions, critiques, and, most
importantly, SUGGESTIONS...what can the administration do to make this a
better situation for you? Bring your ideas BIG and small. If you have any
questions, please email Elizabeth Shurik at [log in to unmask]

WHAT: Library West Meeting
WHEN: Thursday, October 30th @ 5 P.M.
WHERE: Marston Science Library (room L107)