GRADSTUDENT-L 2003

Workshop Series for Graduate Students

Graduate School <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:29:53 -0500

text/plain

TO:             Graduate Students
FROM:   UF Career Resource Center
RE:             Workshop Series

I'm happy to announce that the Career Resource Center will be offering the
following workshop series for graduate students.

SO YOU WANT TO WORK IN ACADEMIA?
A Workshop Series on the Academic Job Search

Tuesdays from 11:45 - 12:35
Career Resource Center Workshop Room

February 18th:  Documenting Your Expeirence ~ The Curriculum Vita

February 25th: Career Narratives ~ Creating Your Portfolio

March 4th:  Here We Go ~ Organizing and Participating in the Job Search

March 18th:  Introducing Yourself on Paper ~ Cover Letters and Other Job
Search Correspondence

April 1st:  The Performance ~ Academic Interviews

April 8th:  On Second Thought... ~ Exploring Options Outside the Academy

Pre-registration is not required

For more information, contact Elaine Casquarelli at
[log in to unmask] or 392-1601 ext 216.

We are still registering graduate students for the Artist's Way at Work
group.  Those interested in participating in this group on creativity and
work can contact Kitty Fallon at [log in to unmask] or Elaine
Casquarelli at [log in to unmask]

The Artist's Way at Work
Fridays, 2/28 through 4/11, from 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm in Room B60 of the
ReitzUnion

Are you a graduate student interested in expressing or deepening the
creativity you bring to your work?  If so, we invite you to join us as we
explore ways of bringing this vibrant part of yourself into your vocation.
In a supportive setting, you will discover tools to enrich creativity and
foster a deeper senese of authenticity.  If you are interested in
participating, please email Kitty Fallon at [log in to unmask] orElaine
Casquarelli at [log in to unmask]

NOTE: This and other messages from the Graduate School are maintained online
at:
http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/gradstudent-l.html