LINUX-L 2003

Re: backup/recovery software

Alex Angerhofer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Oct 2003 00:01:29 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

I have used Arkeia for about a year before I went on my sabbatical and it
was very easy to set up. This was a "gett'em-hooked" essentially free
version that came with my SuSE distro. Since I don't have to do much
backup it was sufficient for me. I plan on using it again soon to start
regular backups once my servers are back to the point of routine mode.

Cheers, Alex.