LINUX-L 2003

Re: apple 2

Jeff Lasman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:21:34 -0800

text/plain

I presume it's gone already?  I was going to try to find Woz (a few
years since I had his address) and ask him if he had a need or want for
it.

Also Steve Gibson (grc.com) may be interested in it... he's got quite a
bit of early Apple ][ history; he developed the Apple Light Pen.

Jeff

--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Internet & Unix/Linux/Sun/Cobalt Consulting +1 909 778-9980