]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2003

LINUX-L 2003

Re: FYI: UNIX System Manager Position Available

Ken Sallot <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 May 2003 10:50:13 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

For anyone interested in moving to Tallahassee to find work:

http://apps.oti.fsu.edu/servlet/JobVacancyDetail?POSITION_ID=56411++&OPEN_DATE=2003-05-14&PAGESOURCE=JobVacancySearchForm&QUERY=%2Fservlet%2FJobVacancySearch%3FPAGESOURCE%3DJobVacancySearchForm%26WORKING_TITLE%3D%26DEPARTMENT_NAME%3D%2B%26PAY_PLAN%3DA%2526P%26MIN_SALARY%3D%2B%26ACTION%3DSearch&x=24&y=6

I understand they have lots of really cool toys.