LINUX-L 2003

Apache attacks

"Gordon, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:32:59 -0400

text/plain

I guess everyone knows that Apache has been under pressure from attacks.  My
public server has been penetrated.  I at first thought it was through ssh, but
it came through Apache.  The newest version of Apache is more secure so I
suggest that if you have not upgraded lately that you might think about it.
We seem to be doing better with the new version.

Bruce