LINUX-L 2003

Re: DSL questions

Marc Doan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:06:33 -0400

text/plain

1. To my knowledge, there are no dsl providers in the Gville area that
offer linux support. Most providers will allow Linux, but only on a purely
DIY (Do/Support it yourself) basis.

2. An ethernet modem will be your best bet. Other than that, I dunno. Given
1. , I doubt any dsl provider will do a dsl install on a linux box.

3. No knowledge.

- Marc