LISTSERV Archives

DBLOCATOR-L Home

DBLOCATOR-L  February 2003

DBLOCATOR-L February 2003

FW: FIS Online Is Now Mergent Online

Rich Bennett <[log in to unmask]>

SUS Libraries Database Locator Maintenance Issues <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:54:52 -0500

text/plain

I just changed the DBL record (AAA0446) to reflect the change of FIS Online
(Moodys) to Mergent Online (as reported by our business librarian below).
The URL has changed (although I left the old URL in the record as a 599).

I see that the following institutions have their locations attached to this
record, so you might want to check it out to make sure things are working
properly for you. Rich

fau

ucf

uf