Regionals, Top ten T-shirts and Social

Eric Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>

AICHE <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:36:34 -0500

text/plain

Hey Everyone-

As far as regionals goes, WE NEED TO GET THE MONEY FROM EVERYONE ASAP!!!!
Please make a check out to AIChE for $25 and place them in Nathan Lee's
mailbox.  NOTICE... if we don't get your check by Wednesday Feb. 26 you will
not be able to attend!!!

I have had a few people express interest in getting some "Top Ten Reasons to
be a Chemical Engineer" T-shirts made.  If I can have anyone interested in a
T-shirt like that give me an email then I can decide what we want on the
shirts and start making them.

Also remember we are having a social at On The Boarder (Archer Rd) on
Tuesday Feb. 25.  There will be free chips, salsa, chicken wings, and for as
long as they last, free drinks!!!  So come out and have some fun!!!

Ok that's it for now, email me if there are any questions!!

Eric