]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PSYART Home

PSYART  February 2003, Week 4

PSYART February 2003, Week 4

Re: FW: NYTimes.com Article: Repress Yourself You'll have toscroll for the

Norman Holland <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:03:36 -0500

text/plain

From:
       "vpbellott" <[log in to unmask]>

9:55 AM

I thought of Focusing when I read the first paragraph or so.  I did NOT read
the whole thing, but still thought you might want to.  I think you can
subscribe to this list if you want to fillow the discussion.  g