Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Home

FLORIDABIRDS-L  March 2003

FLORIDABIRDS-L March 2003

Snail Kite and other bird info?

Will Chatfield-Taylor <[log in to unmask]>

Will Chatfield-Taylor <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:31:38 -0600

text/plain

Hi again,
I'll be arriving in Florida from Kansas on Saturday and will be there till
the 24th. I would like to know what, given a single excursion, would be the
best place to go. ie Eurasian Kestrel, Everglades, Eurasian Widgeon,
Slaty-backed Gull
I would also like to know the most reliable places to find Snail Kite and
anyplace its been seen recently, same with Limpkin. Where are the best
places for Northern Caracara around Lake. Okechobee?
Any info would be really aprreciated. I'm going to be staying in Stuart,
Florida and would appreciate any assistance that could be proffered. Thanks
a lot

Will Chatfield-Taylor

Johnson County, Kansas