]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  March 2003

SOCNET March 2003

Re: SOCNET Digest - 13 Mar 2003 to 14 Mar 2003 (#2003-58)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Mar 2003 01:11:14 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

I have the old East York data to check this. Geographical distance between
Egos and their network members. It needs good modeling. I'd love for
someone to take it on, as I am focused on Internet stuff.

Speaking of which, everything I look at suggests that the majority of
personal emails (non-spam, non-list) are "local" -- 50 km (30 miles) or so
-- but I don't have East York quality Ego data on this. Yet.

 Barry