]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

RECMGMT-L Home

RECMGMT-L  March 2003

RECMGMT-L March 2003

Re: March 7 Deadline for Early Registration Approaching--David St ephe ns--Tukwila, Washington

"Winters, Roger" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:54:18 -0800

text/plain

Hello, Paula,

I wrote this question originally to Fran Blaylock, but haven't heard from
her yet. Our chapter, as you know, is fielding two volunteers (Andrea
Bettger and Susan Priebe) to assist you in exchange for their admission to
the seminar. In addition, we expect to award anywhere from one to four
scholarships to our members. Problem is, our board meeting to determine
scholarship awards isn't until next Tuesday. I am hoping we could arrange to
have our scholarships covered under the pre-March 7 price, even if we can't
send our check until Wednesday. Do you think that will be okay?

Thanks for whatever you can do to help us on this.

Regards,

Roger

Roger Winters
Electronic Court Records Manager