Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Study Skills Brochures

"Graziani, Diane" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 May 2003 13:07:25 -0400

text/plain

I have made bookmarks each with a specific topic. I print three to a page
and copy on bright colored paper. The bookmarks are actually used as one of
my marketing strategies to entice students to attend SI sessions. So, on
the back of the bookmarks I have information concerning the SI program.

Topics include:
Test taking tips
Notetaking strategies
Graphic organizers
Divisibility rules for math
Text anxiety strategies

Diane Graziani
Developmental Studies Coordinator
Lake-Sumter Community College
Leesburg, FL 37488
352-435-5033

From: Ann Niggemann [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 2:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Study Skills Brochures

I am looking for recommendations for study skills brochures to use as
handouts that appeal to adult students. Topics of interest -- test
taking anxiety, listening skills, time management, etc.

Thanks in advance for any input,

Ann M. Niggemann, M.B.A., Tutorial Coordinator
Learning Assistance Lab
MCCC
340 DeKalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422