Sanibel/Captiva islands

Tracy Mellody <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:31:07 -0400

text/plain

I will be visiting Sanibel and Captiva this week.  Has anyone been lately,
and if so, where are the good birding spots?  A local told my parents who
are already there that a bout of red tide killed many fish in the spring
explaining the odd absence of shore birds in front of their condo...

And also, there are a couple people on this list who volunteer at C.R.O.W.
I would like to visit the facility while I'm there this week and would like
to meet ya'll (I rescued a Gannet last year and wanted to thank you guys for
helping me out).

Tracy Mellody
Tampa, FL