RECMGMT-L September 2003

Re: Studying for CRM Tests in November

Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:20:53 -0700

text/plain

You can post it to the ICRM Forum list.  Contact Peter Kurilecz, CRM, Ca.R

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/23/03 02:08PM >>>
My mentor is Brian Starck from SourceOne Management, Inc.  He has compiled an outline which I found rather useful.  I would be glad to talk to him to see if he wants the information to be posted somewhere for everyone's use.  Is there a place it could be posted?

Terry L. King, MIT
Corporate Records/Information Manager
Qwest Corporate Compliance/Risk Management

"I facilitate change. I protect vital assets. I ensure compliance. I
reduce risk. I manage information. I am a Records and Information
Manager".

Only the named recipient(s) should read this e-mail.  It may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you are not a named
recipient or you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.