Re: Meetin Information

"Jordan, Kim L" <[log in to unmask]>

Health Occupations Students of America <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:20:53 -0400

text/plain

neesha,  I have no idea where this is.....give me some direction please!!
KJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Neesha Patel [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 9:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Meetin Information

Hello Everyone!!
I am happy to tell you that UF has finally assigned us a room for our first
meeting.  We will be meeting at 7pm, Wednesday Oct. 22nd in Leigh Hall
Rm.207.  (Yes, Leigh Hall is better known as the dreaded chem lab building!)
Here is an update on some things we have planned.  On Saturday, Oct.25th, we
are taking part in the Make-A-Differnce Day Project.  Here is an insert from
an e-mail that I received...."The event is on Saturday, October 25, 2003
from 8am - 3pm.  Since the areas we are cleaning up have limited parking
space, we need your organization to arrive at the Plaza of the Americas at
8am where you will sign in and then be transported to the site. We have
arranged for buses that will take your organization to the site your group
will be assigned to.  The buses will run on shifts that will take you back
and forth to campus as need be at times that will soon be released.  We are
providing breakfast at the Plaza for your group and we will depart for the
sites at 8:30 am."
Please let me know by 10am monday whether or not you can attend, as I have
to inform them on how many people can come.
BRING FRIENDS TO THE MEETING!!!
If you know of anyone else who would be interested in HOSA, bring them
along.  We will be talking about our plans for the rest of the semester and
we want all of you to be involved!  I am so excited and hope to see you all
on Wednesday.
If you have any further questions, please direct them to me at
~Neesha Patel
HOSA at UF President

  _____

Want to check if your PC is  <http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2755??PS=>
virus-infected? Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.