Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Semi OT: Other Things to Do in Boston During the Conference
From: Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:31:12 -0700

One of the neat things about going to the Annual Conference is the
opportunity to enjoy a new city and do a small bit of sight-seeing or
enjoy a concert or play that isn't in your city. The opportunity to
experience some interesting local restaurants is also a highlight of my

What would locals suggest in this arena?

I found tickets to see Eric Idle (Monty Python) and there looks to be
an interesting play on the life of George Burns.

There may also be a game of pitch and catch going on at the Fens
between (if the stars remain aligned) the Cubs and the Red Sox. I don't
know about anyone else, but that's gonna really mess with my focus....

Pat Cunningham

PS: We can take this to RECMGMT-OT if the chatter gets too messy.

List archives at