Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Degree in Records Mgt?
From: "Harms Penner; Dolores" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:55:40 -0400

Hello everyone. Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario offers a 6-course certificate in Records and Information Management, via distance education.

Further information can be obtained from our web site
or by contacting me.

Dolores Harms Penner
Program Manager
Library and Information Technician Program & Records Management Program
Mohawk College
Box 2034
Hamilton, ON  L8N 3T2
ph. 905-575-2309