Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Minutes. Our cities' public library board minutes.
From: Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Oct 2003 04:12:16 -0400

Berthe M. Gaines  BPL Board
Massachusets Library of Last Recourse Boston Public Library

The Honorable William Francis Galvin
Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Dear Berthe' M. Gaines,

Please arrange for me to read the minutes of our
municipal public library department.

Again BPL flouts intellectual freedom principles.
Our Boston Public Library President Bernie Margolis
and our public library Board
espouse intellectual freedom principles.
The claims of responsiveness are misguided.
Information isn't provided responsively

Records management principles and standards haven't been applied
throughout all divisions of Boston Public Library departments'
Regional Library System and Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse

Records Management Unit
MHRAB Massachusetts Historical Records Advisory Board

Kind regards,
 oo__   Don Warner Saklad