Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Tarian and IBM content manager
From: Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Oct 2003 02:49:54 -0700

They have made a complete rewrite of the Tarian (RM) product for release
3.1 that has recently shipped.  This was so they could be on all the
platforms that CM runs on, as well as better integrate with CM and other
repository products.

We are setting RM3.1 up in our lab now, but we won't have any feedback
until the end of November.

Bernard Chester , CDIA, ICP
IMERGE Consulting
"Expertise in controlling unstructured information"
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Pacific Northwest Office
7683 SE 27 Street, #316
Mercer Island, WA  98040
office: 206-230-9253 / mobile: 206-979-7389