Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Seeking IP Docketing information....
From: "Christianson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:39:42 -0500

Good Afternoon,
My name is Tracy Christianson, a member of ARMAdison, and I work for Quarles & Brady LLP in Madison WI. I have been asked by our records manager in our Milwaukee office if I can find any information concerning IP docketing in other law firms. Specifically, whom do the IP docketing people generally report to, administration or the IP group directly? I would appreciate any input.
Thank you,
Tracy Christianson ([log in to unmask])
Quarles & Brady LLP

List archives at