Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Requesting sample RIM Policies and retention schedule formats
From: Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Oct 2003 07:37:56 +1000

I've sent a copy of our DRM Policy direct to you. There is also a
collection of examples on the NSW State Records web site:

But I agree with other postings, you have to tailor things to suit each
organisation. I think ours is very generalisable (ie it's all policy, no
procedure at all, and a lot of motherhood statements wrapped up so as to
give me a lot mor power than management realise) but it's (a) Australian
(b) government and (c) for a highly decentralised organisation.

Hope this helps

Glenn Sanders MRMA

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present
employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd agreed, I
would have signed
it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.

List archives at