Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Job description
From: "Teresa A. Matlock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:12:57 -0500

Does anyone have a job description for an imaging technician that they can share with me?  I found some reference to this sort of a request in the archives but did not see a description posted. (This may be due to my search criteria(?).  This information can be send offline to the e-mail address listed below -or- if someone can point me to a source, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Teresa A. Matlock
Houston Firefighters' Relief and Retirement Fund

List archives at